This is the first 24-bit Choir sample library to include three simultaneous stereo mic setups (close, stage and hall), so users can mix together any combination of mic positions to control tone and ambience. The collection was designed to blend perfectly with EWQLSO.
Features include -
5 Choirs - Boys, Alto (Female), Soprano (Female), Basses (Male), Tenors (Male) plus Solo Singers
Recorded in the same concert hall, with the same team of engineers and producers as the Award-Winning EASTWEST / QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA
Choirs recorded with 3 simultaneous stereo mic setups (close, stage and hall), so you can mix any combination of mics to control tone and ambience
All Singers recorded in position and chromatically sampled with multiple dynamics (non-vibrato, light vibrato and heavy vibrato)
Slurred legato on all vowels
Includes an advanced WordBuilder utility for both MAC and PC that enables users to type in words for the choirs to sing (not applicable to solo vocalists)
Blends perfectly with the EASTWEST / QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA
Includes a special version of NATIVE INSTRUMENTS KOMPAKT Sampler
Recorded in 24-bit by Grammy-Winning classical recording engineer PROF. KEITH O. JOHNSON
Produced by DOUG ROGERS and NICK PHOENIX
ADVANCED WORDBUILDER UTILITY INCLUDED!
SYMPHONIC CHOIRS includes an advanced word building utility for both MAC and PC that includes a text editor that enables users to type in the words they want the choirs to sing (not applicable to solo vocalists). See the above movie for more information.
NO SAMPLER REQUIRED !
SYMPHONIC CHOIRS comes as a VIRTUAL INSTRUMENT which includes a high-performance NATIVE INSTRUMENTS interface powered by the efficient KONTAKT audio engine, including Direct-from-Disk*, for Mac and PC (*With freely-downloadable Direct-from-Disk extension).
This VIRTUAL INSTRUMENT combines intuitive handling with excellent sound quality, and functions as a plug-in instrument, without the need for a sampler.
For the sonically adventureous, many sound shaping tools have been built in to the interface. Powerful multi-mode filters, envelopes, and LFOs give a wealth of creative possibilities. Integrated high-quality reverb, chorus, and delay effects are also provided.
Direct from Disk playback easily handles large samples beyond available RAM (which is assignable).
Professional sound quality with advanced 32-bit processing, and 256 voice polyphony allow for lush arrangements. The clean and intuitive interface never lets the technology get in the way of your creativity. All important instrument parameters can be immediately adjusted without the need to page, scroll, or fumble through a manual.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (Kompakt software)
• 38 GB Free Hard Disc Space, DVD Drive
• Win XP, Pentium III/Athlon 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, DVD drive
• Mac OS X 10.2.6, G4 800 MHz, 1 GB, DVD drive
• Win XP, Pentium IV/Athlon 3 GHz, 2 GB RAM, DVD drive
• Mac OS X 10.3 or higher, G5 1.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, DVD drive
• WIN: VST™, DXi™, ASIO™, DirectSound™
• MAC: VST™, Audio Units™, Core Audio™, Core MIDI™, RTAS™
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS (WordBuilder software)
• Windows stand-alone version: Windows XP
• Mac stand-alone version: Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
• MFX plug-in version: Sonar 4.0.3 or higher + Windows XP
• VST-MA plug-in version: Cubase/Nuendo v2/v3 or higher + Windows XP/Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- Unrar and mount/burn the image
- Use the keygen included in ai-zewsckg.rar
- Use the following serial for the word builder utility :