R2R | 22.2.2014 | 951.8 MB
Indulge your creativity, then perfect your mix. All in a singular workflow...
Left brain, right brain. Digital Performer 8 is designed equally for both, with insiprational features devised to ignite your creative muse, combined with state-of-the-art studio production technologies engineered for the most demanding, world-class recording and production environments. Make no mistake: beneath Digital Performer’s inspired user interface lies a refined audio recording and mixing engine with uncompromising devotion to the absolute highest standards in audio quality, down to the very last sample.
- Added new Guided Lessons, which provide integrated, interactive tutorials. See the new Guided Lesson project in Application Support, or download it as part of the updated tutorial materials from motu.com/download.
- Improved operation with multiple Core Audio devices running under 10.9.
- Sends can now be dragged and dropped in the mixer, just like effect settings.
- Support for Japanese text input on Windows.
- Improved importing crossfades from OMF and AAF files.
- Improved operation on Windows with drag and drop, window focus, instrument aux assignments, and the Movie window.
- Fix for an issue on Windows where Digidesign Accel HD hardware wouldn't change sample rate.
- Addressed several issues related to Movies and Load.
- VIs now retain their aux assignments when duplicating a chunk.
- Improved compatibility with Scuffham S-Gear plugins.
- Video output offset now works with MOTU video hardware and DV output, even when DP is resolved to an external time base.
- Improved compatibility with UAD plug-ins on Windows.
- MIDI tracks now retain output assignments to V-Rack VIs when loaded from a document containing the same V-Rack.
- Fixed a problem with icon menus in plug-ins on Mac OS X 10.9 systems.
- Improved compatibility with iZotope RX3.