TEAM R2R 2015.06.17 | 1.2 MB
Omnisphere 2 - Time to Make Some Noise!
Omnisphere is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics® - an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. This award-winning plugin brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will inspire a lifetime of exploration.
You can now use your own audio file as a soundsource in Omnisphere 2, by simply dragging onto the interface! Go wild with using the new Granular Synthesis, Harmonia, Innerspace and many other creative tools inside Omnisphere!
Vast New Synthesis Possibilities
• Over 400 New DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
• Wavetable Synthesis - Each Waveform is now a Morphing Wavetable
• Powerful New Granular Synthesis algorithm
• Deeper FM/Ring Mod capabilities for aggressive timbres
• 8 New Filter Types - New Power Filters, Vowel, Resonators
• New Unison Drift models Analog Polysynth behavior
• Expanded Modulation with new sources and many more targets
• Polyphonic LFO and Modulation Envelope options
• Soundsource Reversing
Now includes over 12,000 sounds!
• More than 4,500 brand new patches and soundsources!
• New 'Spotlight EDM' library with cutting-edge, modern sounds
• New Exclusive Soundsources from Diego Stocco's Custom Built Instruments
• New category of Phrase-based Soundsources for granular synthesis
• Hundreds of new Circuit Bent Soundsources
• Many Innovative new Psychoacoustic Soundsources
• New Melodic Cave Stalactites Soundsources
Some groups were waiting for the stable updates to release this 50GB thing, however, as it got revealed by other group, we release this to dedicate to the people who supplied us the original data of Omnisphere 2.
Comparing to other group's cracked + custom file generator one, our patch only replace the RSA2048 key (like a great cracker did in the past) and original program code will not be modified. It should work to any versions until developer change the protection.
You can't expect to get the true RSA keygen in the future, unless Spectrasonics leaks their private key. The last factored RSA key bit length is 512 while this Omnisphere 2 has 2048 length. According to the official RSA Challenge, it took 6 months with 80 computers to factor RSA768 in 2010.