KONTAKT | 706MB
realsamples return with a faultless follow-up to their groundbreaking Hollow Body Guitar Vol 1 by bringing the unique twang of the Gretsch guitar into your productions like you never thought possible.
The decision to use a bridge pickup hones in on the responsive tone and feel of the Gretsch, capturing its trademark sound in crystal clarity. Sent through a Fender tube reverb unit, Carr Rambler tube amplifier, tube mic'ed and recorded through a Chandler Germanium preamp has resulted in some of the best guitar samples on the market.
Too much guitar talk? Don't worry- one chord says it all, just listen to the demo! Single notes were sampled chromatically with 32 different layers of each note plus many guitar noises, chords and muted notes! Recorded in 96 Khz and 24 bits resolution, the signal was downsampled finally to 44.1 Khz for normal use (16 bits in the Giga version).
The set also includes ready-to-play presets for Steinberg's Halion, Logic's EXS24 and others, or can be ordered in the Giga format. Smaller versions of the presets are included, too.
No mastering process has been applied to the CD, so you don't get that over-processed sound like other sample CDs.
What's in the collection?
- 32 multisamples of each note, chromatically sampled
- multisamples major and minor chords, as well as muted notes, muted notes and guitar noises
- ready-to-play presets for Halion, Reason, Kontakt2, EXS24 and GigaStudio format
- Wav format (except GigaStudio-version which comes in its own file format)
- no final sound processing involved
- recorded in 96 khz/24 bits and downsampled to 44.1 khz/24 bits (GigaStudio-format: 16 bits)
- license-free usage within your music