DISCOVER | August 16 2015 | MB
During the composition, there are situations when it is necessary to create a dramatic accent, for example, in the piece culmination. Usually, for this purpose the composers use variety of loud instruments such as percussion or brass. However, something more than just a traditional orchestra is required sometimes. In this case, one can try the sound of the powerful industrial air horns.
Liner horn - it is your “bazooka in your pocket”, with which you get ultra-powerful wind bass in your Kontakt-orchestra. Just load it, set timbre with four mic positions, and you are ready to create the most epic track in history! In addition, you can use various built-in FX, or turn on the gate and get a textured rhythmic pattern.
• 24 bit/48 kHz
• 4 Mic Positions: Upper - Bottom - Mid - Side
• Discrete 2x Round Robin
• 2 Octaves: From C0 To B1 (Over 100 Recorded Samples)
• FX: Gate - Cutoff - Boost - Damage & Convolution Reverb With 1 IR
• 1 NKI File
• 110 MB Installed
• Compatible With A Kontakt 4.2.3 (Or Later) 32/64-bit PC/Mac
• Smart Kontakt Scripting
• Nice live UI
• NI Kontakt 4.2.3 Or Later (Full Retail)
• 110 MB Of Disk Space