MacOSX VSTi/AU | TEAM HEXWARS | FiXED RELEASE | 15.05.2018
In the Rob Papen world of synthesis there was one type of synthesizer missing…
A synthesizer that has all of the controls and features available visually all at once.
The current Rob Papen collection holds synthesizers which contain many features and types of synthesis which sometimes can be daunting to the average user.
But there is always something tempting and fun in something that is so simple!
Look at the 1980's, in which we had top synthesizers like the Roland Jupiter-8, but also at the other end of the spectrum the simpler but fantastic synths like the SH-101. And yes, both became classic synthesizers.
Compare it also whilst making music, very often less is more and this is also can be applied whilst using synthesizers. Sure, with a heavily featured synthesizer, you can also be less complex in a patch. But this often still takes more time to achieve.
So, say hello to Go2!
Latest update version info:
Go2 v1.0.0b (PC) 10 May 2018 | Go2 v1.0.0b (Mac) - 10 May 2018
- improved CPU usage by 20 – 30 % in general
- when you have the Free LFO in synced mode, the speed readout acts as a menu so you can select the speed easily
- in XY Free mode , if you have XY modulation on, and you move the XY dot, it’ll update the oscillator screen
- LFO mode / waveform menus were swapped, so we put them into correct position.
- host automation works now with the graphics envelope & xy screen
- improved octave behavior when you using tied notes in special mode in arp chord / sequencer modes
- improved 24N filter in Unison mode
- improved oscillator screen output so it doesn’t freeze when you release notes while others are playing
- improve pitch modulation accuracy
- other small changes
- updates to banks and new presets in 03 JoMal 01
On initial release we attempted to fix RP bug
consisting of wrong name being reported to host,
but this cause failed validation under LPX and also midi not passed
to the plugin under most hosts.
We did the testing before trying to fix dev bug so we haven't noticed the problem!
Shame on us...
Now bug is back sadly, so RAW is shown twice,
one entry open a muted Go2, the other one correctly loads RAW.
Be sure to load correct one when you open RAW!
Project recall with RAW *may* work or not, as in legit one.
!!! TO BE CLEAR, BUG AFFECTS MOSTLY RAW, NOT Go2 !!!
If you do not need/use/like RAW,
(we understand cause it sounds like a faulty craphole)
just go ahead and use Go2 safely.
Sorry for the trouble!