SYNTHiC4TE | May 21 2018 | 24 MB
After the release the Oracle, our creative reverb plugin, we we inundated with requests from customers asking if we could release the flanger as a plugin in it’s own right. We thought this was a great idea, however we felt we could do one better than that, and began the development of the Nebula.
The Nebula is a multi fx plugin that features a stereo delay, chorus, flanger, filter & LFO, that can be used to add some serious sonic madness to your music.
The signal path of the Nebula is one that has been used by our in-house sound designers over the last 3 years, and has featured in a plethora of sample packs.
When the signal path was combined with 5 powerful effects, an intuitive interface and super lightweight code, the Nebula was born.
• Intuitive, easy to navigate user interface.
• Designed to work flawlessly with touch controllers such as the Raven by Slate Media.
• Stereo delay with visual feedback.
• Quick target LFO to create movement to the signal.
• Bandpass delay filter to sculpt the sound and remove unwanted frequencies.
• Flanger effect to create unique movement to the delay.
• Global bandpass filter that can be modulated.
• Chorus effect effect to create unique movement to the delay.
• Preset manager to save & share your own delay designs.