offset|macOS|Size: 219.3 MB
Taking that spark of imagination and transforming it into sound is the most fundamental, exhilarating part of creating music. Pigments makes that process natural, intuitive, and colorful.
Your sound, in living color
Imagine a sound, then create it.
Pigments gives you the finest elements ever found in a software instrument, letting you create pioneering, exciting, and deeply personal sounds. Laying everything out before you, Pigments lets you fully express your creativity in a way that’s never been seen before in a software instrument.
Pigments features a twin audio engine, letting you mix virtual analog and wavetable oscillators to create the perfect starting point for your patch. You can even morph wavetables, or import your own.
What you do next is up to you. Experiment with 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs, and 3 function generators. Assign modulators to animate your sound, and breathe life into it. Add controlled, or totally wild random changes to any parameter with a Turing probability generator. Run it through 2 filters, with any combination of iconic analog filters or modern formant and surgeon filters you want. Process your patch with exciting contemporary effects like wavefolder and multifilter, or vintage studio reverbs, delays, and EQs.
Making a masterpiece
For 20 years, we have been analyzing, emulating, and refining the most iconic synthesizers ever made.
Working with Dr Robert Moog, Cameron Jones, and many other industry legends, we have built our reputation on creating world-class instruments. We turned the music industry on its head with the release of our trailblazing, affordable analog hardware synthesizer, the MiniBrute.
With multiple awards under our belt, you could say that we’ve done our homework. Pigments combines our passion for vintage FM and analog sound with modern wavetable synthesis to create what is, to us, the ultimate software synth.
- Two engines in parallel
- Virtual Analog triple osc engine
- Complex Wavetable engine
- Two filters
- Classic filter types from V Collection instruments
- Modern filter types
- Continuous series/parallel routing
- Powerful effects section
- Insert or Send routing
- Modulable parameters
- Advanced modulation system
- Graphical editing, source-based or destination-based.
- Envelopes, LFOs, Function generators, Random src, ...
- Visual interface
- Graphical representation of the most important modules
- Polyrhythmic Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Create complex, custom and evolving sequences/arps
- Extensive factory preset library
- Master tuning added in Keyboard tab
- Added a 6dB LPF and HPF slope mode to the Multimode Filter
- Sidechains are now displayed as modulations in the modulation bar
- Dynamic graphical representation of effects
- Poly Aftertouch handling added in Keyboard tab
- Velocity and Keyboard curve editor in Keyboard tab
- Turing and Binary random sources now have reset trigger sources
- Computer keyboard can now be used as a MIDI input in Standalone
- Correct preset now loaded for First Look Tutorial
- Play mode (mono, legato, poly) now in Keyboard area
- The phase of sync'ed Functions is not changed when modulating the rate in One mode
- Naming of parameters in modulation bar now correspond to the parameter name
- Window zoom improvements
- No more freezes when importing wavetables then exiting the wavetable browser
- Various GUI improvements for icons, labels, ...
- No more crashes in VST in GigPerformer on Mac
- Tagging a preset as a favorite does not kill notes anymore
- Pan knob dead zone improved
- First note is now properly rendered when exporting in FL20
- Deleting a wavetable sample now clears it from the list
- Missing samples are now properly reimported in User folder