TNT | 10 February 2019 | 17.97 MB
Audirvana Plus has no equalizer, no trendy special effects, just the best sounding music
Audirvana Plus 3: The audiophile music player for Mac. Audirvana Plus is an user friendly audio player that is capable to import your iTunes music library, but can also scan specific folders and automatically integrate any new tracks. The player offers support for editing the track’s metadata, helps you create smart playlists, is processing the audio with 64bit precision to provide the best quality possible, and much more.
NEW: Further optimised audio engine
Audirvana Plus 3 brings a further optimised audio engine to give you a Sound Quality you had never dreamed a Mac could give.
NEW: MQA Core Decoder
Audirvana Plus 3 integrates the MQA Core Decoder to enable to benefit from the high resolution of the MQA audio files even if you don’t have a MQA audio device.
High-End Audio Source
Audirvana Plus is the music player software (currently for the macOS platform) aiming at the best possible Sound Quality
Minimises the audio signal path
Advanced optimisations when streaming to the audio device
All processing done before playback
SysOptimizer to configure the Mac for optimal audio playback
Highest Quality audio processing algorithms
iZotope 64bit SRC – better than your DAC internal chip
Audirvana has no equalizer, no trendy special effects, just the best sounding music
- Native playing of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, …), ALAC and other quicktime formats (AAC, MP3, …)
- Direct sound path, directly to the !CoreAudio HAL for pure bit perfect sound
- Audio Device exclusive access mode
- HAL I/O using DAC native physical formats 'Integer Mode' (instead of CoreAudio 32bit float)
- Automatic sample rate switching
- Up/Oversampling capability
- Plays completely from memory
- Tracks are loaded, decoded and sample rate converted in a memory buffer before being played
- Minimizing CPU and hard drive activity to lessen sources of interference
- Gapless playback by using a double buffering mechanism (playing track and next track)
- Transparent split load for loading tracks of any size
- Background tracks loading/decoding (including sample rate conversion)
- Playlist (m3u & m3u8 formats) load/save
- Handles Apple IR Remote
- Automated updates downloading (using Sparkle)
Audirvana Plus 3
- MQA capable audio devices to benefit from the complete MQA audio quality. In this case Audirvana Plus continues to bring the strongly audible Sound Quality improvement of its optimized audio engine.
- Non MQA capable audio devices to benefit from the high resolution (doubled sample rate compared to the encoded file one) thanks to the MQA decoder integrated in Audirvana Plus 3. In this case, Audirvana Plus brings, in addition to the general Sound Quality improvement, the decoding of the MQA file that would be played only at little above CD quality otherwise, losing all its high resolution benefits.
Workaround for Mojave vs Keyboard media keys handling on some specific mac setups